BORGA Pan Deck
The BORGA Pan-Deck is an old panel design that is still very popular. It is most commonly used for carports and self-storages. It has great spanning capabilities.
- Panel Width: 16″ Coverage
- Panel Configuration: 3″ Rib Height
- Panel Lengths: Up to 35’
- Roof Slope: Minimum 1/2”:12
- Gauge: 16, 20, or 22
- Substrate: Galvalume® or Galvanized Steel
- Unfinished G90/Galvalume® and Zincalume® Available
Class A – Fire Rating
Metal is a noncombustible material and therefore holds the highest fire rating available – Class A. Therefore, many insurance companies offer discounts on fire insurance for homes with metal roofs. Please note that the classification of the material is not necessarily the fire classification of the entire roof; the roof will be fire rated based on all materials present.