The HR345 Panel is an exposed fastened panel system designed for industrial application, but its clean lines also makes it an excellent choice in more aesthetically demanding architectural applications. The HR345 Panel can be used as roof and wall panels as well as in carports and other applications utilizing the excellent spanning and cantilever capabilities of the panel. In wall applications the HR345 Panel can be installed vertically or horizontally. Used as roofing, the HR345 Panel is designed to be applied over open framing or solid substrate with an appropriate moisture barrier.
- Panel width: 34.1/2” coverage
- Panel Configuration: 1.1/2” rib height, 6.9” rib spacing
- Panel lengths: Up to 45 ft. Please inquire for longer lengths
- Roof Slope: Minimum 1:12
- Gauge: 24 or 26.
- Substrate: Galvalume ® or Galvanized steel
- Paint System: SMP
- Unfinished G90/Galvalume ® and Zincalume ® also available
- HR345 Panel is a UL 90 rated, structural roofing and siding panel.
HR345 Panel Technical Information
CLASS A – FIRE RATING
Metal is a noncombustible material and therefore holds the highest fire rating available – Class A. Therefore, many insurance companies offer discounts on fire insurance from homes with metal roofs. Please not that the classification of the material is not necessarily the fire classification of the entire roof; the roof will be fire rated based on all materials present.