Designed for demanding residential, light commercial and architectural applications, Tioga is a snap-together, concealed fastener roofing panel. Installation is quick and easy using pancake head self drilling fasteners in pre-punched holes in the panel flange. Tioga should be installed over a solid substrate with an appropriate moisture barrier.
- Panel widths: 16” (12” and 18” available upon request)
- Panel Configuration: 1” rib height; Smooth, Striated or Minor Ribs. Factory notching available
- Panel lengths: Up to 40 ft. Please inquire for longer lengths
- Roof Slope: Minimum 3:12 (recommended)
- Gauge: 24, 26 or 29.
- Substrate: Galvalume ®
- Paint System: SMP
- Unfinished G90/Galvalume ® and Zincalume ® also available
CLASS A – FIRE RATING
Metal is a noncombustible material and therefore holds the highest fire rating available – Class A. Therefore, many insurance companies offer discounts on fire insurance from homes with metal roofs. Please not that the classification of the material is not necessarily the fire classification of the entire roof; the roof will be fire rated based on all materials present.